Pinterest – Embedding Pinterest Page on your Website
- Click on the settings cog
- Click on Make a Widget
- Select the size and type of widget you want to make.
- Scroll down and highlight and copy the code in the top box.
- Go to your WordPress Page and click the TEXT TAB (located where you edit the text of a page and it will be in the upper right next to the Visual tab.)
- Paste the code into the page.
- Copy the code in the second box
- Paste it into the page too. You can place it right underneath the other page.
- Save, publish or update and you should now see the widget show up on the page.